What Blue Line Provides
Youth sports performance training with an emphasis on speed development, agility (change of direction) improvement, and age-specific strength & conditioning.
Certified sports performance training instructor for athletes ages 7-18.
Scientifically supported speed enhancement training.
- Scheduling is by pre-appointment.
- Four, Six, Eight, or Twelve-week sessions available. Weekly sessions include 2-3 sessions per week.
- Programming is designed to progress the athlete over time and build the skills needed to excel in all field and court sports.
- Ideal for off-season training, pre-tryout (i.e. high school, middle school, travel team tryouts), or serious sport-specific athletes looking to advance in their sport.
- *Specific Golf Strength and Conditioning Training now offered. Blue Line Elite programming offers golf-specific training to increase strength, drive length, balance, and coordination.
“Not only does it help to grow their sports ability, but even more importantly, their confidence.”
— Coach Luke
Meet Your Coach
Coach Luke Anderson
Hello. I am a retired law enforcement professional now living in Bluffton. I am a sports enthusiast with 2 young sons who also participate in a number of sports. After watching my younger son thrive in the Parisi Speed School training system in New York I fell in love with the programming.
I believe 100% that this is how today’s young athletes should be trained. Smart and realistic training techniques that younger athletes can grasp, practice and master. As a result, I continue to educate myself and have dedicated an entire second career to implementing this type of training.
- Parisi Speed School Affiliate
- Parisi Sports Performance Coach
- United States Sports Academy (USSA) Sports Coach
Personal/Team/Club Sessions Offered!